Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Wings....

Last week I shared the spread for Lesson 1 for the Book of Days - Facing Forward class offered by Effy Wild and today I am sharing Lesson 2 spread.
I am loving the class and techniques.
Working on this spread was such a blessing, I am in the middle of packing and after re-scheduling we will finally move. A new house, a new beginning...
A confession: I am scared to death.
Each day it is harder to move through the house and see piles of boxes, nude walls and empty cabinets. This house that was my dream home, my forever home and suddenly became a cage, a space that suffocated me.  I have lots of beautiful memories, but I also have so many painful ones.
I think that it is time to fly, let my wings take me to a new beginning, new dreams and adventures.
My quote is
Your wings already exist.
All you have to do is FLY!
Here is my mixed media spread
Details:


Supplies:
  • Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
  • Golden Acrylic Paints
  • Decoart Acrylic Paints
  • Golden Gel Medium
  • Golden Acrylic Glazing Medium
  • Caran D'Ache Neocolor Artist Crayons
  • Gelatos
  • Prisma Coloring Pencils
  • Sakura Pigma Micron Pen (Black)
  • Stencil: Artistcellar - Bodacious Pods
  • Texture plates
  • Archival Ink: Jet Black
Hope you like them and feel inspired to make some art!
Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...