Monday, September 07, 2015

I am enough!

Hola gorgeous souls!
Took a little break from my post about self healing, but I am back to writing and looking forward to strengthening my mind, heart and soul!
During the past months I've submerged myself into creating art and projects of all kind, trying not to think and plan for my future as it is so scary to look ahead and try to figure out where I want to be in the next couple of months or years.
As I looked inside my heart and soul, I discovered that healing is not a process to be undertaken lightly.
Wounds can seem closed and healed, but a simple thought, word, or situation can reopen them.
The important part of this process is to accept that it won't happen overnight; mine has been a work in progress, for at least the past twelve years.
What keeps me together and optimist is y faith.
I know that some healing has occurred and even when it seems like a very slow process, it is happening every day, every minute and every second of my life.
I'm thankful to be standing where I am right now.
Things are not perfect, but who has a perfect life?
I am here, I am alive, I am learning to be free,..., I am enough and I know it!

Hugs,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...