Monday, February 16, 2015

Mixed Media ATC Swap: Use Tags

Hello!!!
I am part of a FB group called Mixed Media ATC Swap and have been working on my set of ATC's to be swapped.
The theme is Tags.
We had to use tags on our ATC. Thought it was going to be easy, but I did have a very hard time creating this set of ATC's.
Didn't like the background at first, now I love it.
Here is what I created:

Supplies:
  • Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
  • Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
  • Gesso
  • Archival Ink - Jet Black
  • Gelatos
  • Spectrum Noir Markers
  • Golden Acylics
  • Image - Royalty free 
  • Tim Holtz Stamp - Stuff To Say
  • Stencil: Artistcellar - Sea Foam
  • Scotch permanent glue pen
  • Scraps of designer paper
  • Brads
  • Thread
Hope you like them and feel inspired to make some ATC's, they are lots of fun!
Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...