Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mixed Media ATC Swap: Arrows!

Hello!!!
I am part of a FB group called Mixed Media ATC Swap and have been working on my set of ATC's to be swapped.
The theme is Arrows.
Here is what I created:

Supplies:
  • Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
  • Distress Ink - Black Soot
  • Acylic Paint: Red
  • Golden Gel Medium
  • Scotch permanent glue pen
  • Scraps of Tissue Paper
  • Vintage Tickets
  • Shrinking film
  • Sizzix Bigz Die - Dingbats #1
  • Twine
  • Distress Stickles - Clear Rock Candy
  • Sequins: Red
Hope you like them and feel inspired to make some ATC's, they are lots of fun!
Love,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. I love this other blog of yours! So nice to this side. I love your ATCs and these hearts are wonderful!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...