Saturday, April 12, 2014

Long Day!

Hello everyone!
It has been a very long day.
First thing done: worked on my check-in for Week 2 in The Artist Way, and did amazing, very proud of myself.
Cleaned the house, yes... extra points for me!!!
Watched my lovely Labrador girl while she became a mom and started taking care of seven cute puppies
My oldest and youngest are home from College and will stay for the week, so some cooking will be done during this time, hopefully by them!!!!
I even had time to play with watercolors and made an ATC, stamp is from Unity Stamp Company. added some doodles to the border.

By night I watched a sports event with my partner in crime, sorry... husband.
I am tired, but very happy!!!!
Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...