Thursday, April 24, 2014

I will survive!!!!

Hi Everyone!
It has been a very rough day, new opportunities are showing, old fears are also showing up.
As I look around, I am starting to second guess so many decisions.  Fear has taken away so many dreams, they were there... so close, at reach point, but my fear to failure got in the way.
That sweet voice that sings it way into my head and heart, just waiting for that moment of weakness and attacking brutally, until I just give up and start convincing myself that I am not good enough or deserving or talented enough.
This time I am armed with an armor of faith, I need to fight. What is worst failure or not trying, not giving myself the opportunity to do it?
I will do this, I will try! I will survive this fear and will be a better me.
Love,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely perfect anthem for these kinds of moods! Thank you so much Julia, for reminding me that I'm not the only insecure artist out there. *Hugs* -Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspiring, thank you for being the person you are. Life sometimes can be so hard as I know from experience but I also have found out that it is all I have lived through that has made me the person I am today and I thank God I am who I am now, that I'm not bitter but find happiness in all that God has given me and I now that those who brutally abused me for making me who I am today, a strong loving woman. May you find yourself in this position one day Julia and may you always walk in the light of love...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...