Sunday, September 29, 2013

Face 29: 29 Faces in September!

My last face for this project is part of a mixed media art journal spread. The mediums used are acrylic paints, Prisma coloring pencils, Gellatos and Charcoal.
The message is: Be You...; just do what you love to do and don't worry about what others want you to do.
The second message is: Keep Dreaming...; and I promise I will keep dreaming. Will you keep dreaming?
The third message is: Love; don't need to explain this one!





Would like to share at:
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous painting Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art, and wonderful messages!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very neat, Julia! Saw this at MIM! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Julia. Your painting and coloring are Beautiful. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great portrait to begin with...but I also love the way you isolated sections. -- especially the last three. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday #61.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project, thank you for joining us over at MIM, Hugs Kerry XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow..beautiful of painting and coloring..I cannot painting thats why I have much stamp at home..beautiful project Julia...

    I see you card on Make it Monday...if you like to see my card is # 195, thanks before, big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful painting and powerful statement!
    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...