Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 27: Patience...

I've learned the hard way that patience is something that you need to survive in this world.
I am usually reminding myself about this, the reason being: I am the most impatient person anyone could imagine.
Here is the trick, I have to deal a lot with people that don't have my same priorities, how strange is that? So they take things a little differently than I do. I need something, I go for it, now; then there are this other people, who think that they have all the time of the World to get that thing that they need so much.
Can you see how much I need patience and how difficult it is some time to keep the cool and let those around me do things at their own speed.
Uh... I feel better!
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Patience can be tricky for me, too, so I smiled and nod as I read along. Love the Mandy Hale quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I see why you would need patience. I, on the other hand, need patience for those who don't have patience. :-) Everyone is different, and that is a good thing. Sending hugs and smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...