Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 11: Play Time...

Can you believe it, eleven days blogging???
Yesterday I shared my newly organized creative space, of course I had to break in today.
The only problem... I woke up with high fever and my body is in so much pain.
Had some meds and felt better for a while, and the fun began.
Dylusions  spray inks came out first, added some details with a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop called Mini Doodles Flowers.
Then white acrylic paint was added with a brayer and everything was dried with a heat gun.
I was ready to doodle, yes, I have so much fun while doodling, it is so calming. My idea came together with a sketch and I could see this cute girl standing there and then the fever came back and I couldn't continue...
 Some of the stuff I used!
My very rough sketch, sorry for the paper I had the idea and grabbed the first thing that I had at hands reach. I am feeling she will be a collage of some sort, not sure yet.
 And just so you see it, I cleaned after myself, before going to bed.
Hope you had some creative time today!
Big hug and lots of positive energy!
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring colors a feast for my eyes and magnificent doodles.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art but I must confess … I'm *more* impressed that you cleaned up your space before retiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...