Friday, March 15, 2013

My Creative Space...

Hi everyone!
I am so excited, I recently discovered Book of Days course and have been learning a lot, not just about art, but how I see myself as an artist.
Artist is such a big word, I always kept some distance from calling myself an artist, but then again, why do I have to be scared off doing something I love and letting others know.
Hum...
Our first project was to take a picture of our creative space, that space that's sacred, where you are free and just can spend hours without noticing and create a master piece at least in my eyes.
I did a simple page and want to share it:
I know it is really simple but I had so much fun adding different mediums and writing: Always Create, Time, Me.
I promise myself to always find time to  create!!!

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Finding time is one of the hardest things to do. Make time, set aside time. I have to do the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...