Saturday, March 09, 2013

Me, Myself and ...

Hi everyone!
Some days have passed since my last post and I have a little something to share with you.
I am a woman who is afraid of my reality, but I'm learning that things don't happen randomly, they have a purpose. The problem is finding that hidden lesson, sometimes we will figure it out quickly but there are other times when we simply can not understand why things happen.
You know what, I have come to the conclusion that I don't have the power to understand everything, and that there is a bigger force guiding me through all the confusion, trying to put things in a way that I can deal with them and for that I am grateful.
This is how I see myself. Under all the paint are the feelings that have made me be scared, but there is also a new me... a forgiving me... a grateful me... a hopeful me!
No matter how big my pain is; my heart will always have wings!
I am free, my soul is free...
Thanks for visiting.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog Julia. There is so much depth here both in your art and words. Keep up the good work! And thanks for your kind words on my post at Thrilling Quilling.

    Nupur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...